Soon C. Choi, MD
- Board Certification by The American Board of Orthopaedic.
- Surgery Fellow of The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Currently licensed in the state of New Jersey.
- Undergraduate education at The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences in
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), from the College of Medicine, Seoul National
University, Seoul, Korea.
- Internship at Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia .
- General Surgical Residency was with St. Peter’s Medical Center in New
- Orthopaedic Surgical Residency with Harlem Hospital Center, Columbia
University in New York.
- Senior Attending Orthopaedic Surgeon at Muhlenberg Regional Medical
- Assistant Clinical Professor with the Orthopaedic Surgery Department at
Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, University of Medicine and Dentistry of
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Call you healthcare provider immediately if you think you may have a medical emergency. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.