Mohammad Shafi, MD
- Board Certification by The American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellow of The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Fellow of The American College of Surgeons
- Currently licensed in the states of New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Completed undergraduate education at Government College, University of Punjab in Pakistan.
- Received his Doctor of Medicine (MD), from King Edward Medical College, University of Punjab in Pakistan.
- Completed his Internship at The Mayo Clinic in Pakistan.
- Medical residency at Posrtsmouth General Hospital in Virginia.
- Surgical Residency at Church Home and Hospital in Baltimore.
- Orthopaedic Surgical Residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Senior Attending Orthopaedic Surgeon at Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center.
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at Robert Wood Johnson School of Medicine at Rutgers University in New Jersey.
- Chairman of the Orthopaedic Division at Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center.
- Past president of the Union County Medical Society.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Call you healthcare provider immediately if you think you may have a medical emergency. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.